URZĄD MIASTA GDYNIA – CENTRUM OBSŁUGI MIESZKAŃCA
Ladies and Gentlemen,
we cordially invite you to the Resident Service Point – an office of the City of Gdynia, located in Centrum Riviera on level +1 (next to Media Markt).
Below we present the most important information:
OPENING HOURS: Monday to Saturday, 10:00-18:00
GDYŃSKA CONTACT CENTER
• Information point – at the stand you will be able to obtain all information about the Resident Service Centre, obtain or collect the Resident Card.
DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL AFFAIRS
• Vehicle registration – registration and re-registration of vehicles, issuance of permanent registration certificates, annotation entries to registration documents, e.g. gas, hook, taxi, etc.;
• Driving licenses – issuing the PKK (Profile of a Candidate for Driver) for the first time, accepting applications for changing the data in the driving license, exchanging foreign driving licenses for a Polish document;
• Registry of population – accepting registration applications (check-in/check-out), assigning a PESEL number, issuing certificates;
• Identity cards – accepting applications for an identity card;
• Trusted profiles – confirmation of the trusted profile.
INDEPENDENT PAPER FOR. ENERGY
• Information stand on the Clean Air program and the Central Register of Emissions of Buildings – the stand will be operational from October 1, 2021. Residents will be able to obtain information about the program, required documents, methods and deadlines for submitting declarations and applications, as well as help in completing them [ALTERNATE]
• Mobile Census Point (MPS) – will operate until the end of September 2021 and will enable the implementation of the census obligation by completing the online form and with the help of an employee of the Organizational Department (a member of the Municipal Census Office). [VARIABLE/TEMPORARY POSITIONS – Mobile Census Point, later e.g. Civic Budget etc.]